If you’re craving to sink your teeth into something crunchy now and then, this is a great LCHF option.
Makes Approximately 30 | Total Time: 30 minutes
- 1¼ cup (300 ml) sesame seeds
- ½ cup (100 ml) sunflower seeds
- 2 oz. (60g) grated cheese
- 1 tablespoon psyllium-seed husk
- <½ cup (100 ml) water
- 2 eggs
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Mix together all ingredients (grate the cheese coarsely), and spread out on parchment paper on a baking sheet. Sprinkle sea salt on top.
- Set the oven to 340°F (170°C) for 20 minutes.
- Carefully cut the crackers into the desired form. Lower the heat to 280°F (140°C) and let sit for another 40 minutes.
- Remove the crispbread and make sure it’s dry all all the way through. I usually let it stay in the oven with the door slightly open until the oven is cool.
Tip! The sesame crispbread may also be made without cheese and you can replace the sunflower seeds with things like pumpkin seeds.